Choose Your Learning Option Here
Welcome To Florence Unified
The Florence Unified School District is a District By Design, Not By Chance. This means, through the six pillars of our core values, we will work toward our goal of serving all students in our district. These six pillars include; Effective Leadership, Quality Teaching & Leadership, Culture of Continuous Improvement, Vertically Articulated Extra-Curricular Engagement, Integrated Technology, and Clear & Collaborative Relationships.
Average Teacher Salary Info
AVERAGE TEACHER SALARIES (A.R.S. §15-903.E, amended by Laws 2018, Ch. 285)
- Average salary of all teachers employed in FY 2019 (budget year) = $49,507
- Average salary of all teachers employed in FY 2018 (prior year) = $43,993
- Increase in average teacher salary from the prior year = $5,514
- Percentage increase = 13%
Comments on average salary calculation:
- The average salary of all teachers employed in FY 2018 & 2019 include Prop 301 Base and Performance Pay.
The Governing Board approved the following definition of a teacher to clarify “who receives base compensation from Prop 301 monies and be eligible to receive a salary increase as a teacher”:“Any person eligible to be included as a teacher on a district’s FTE count submitted with its annual financial report, whose salary was paid under Program Code 100, 200, 300, 500; and Function Code 1000 (Instruction).