Why Choose FUSD?
Average Teacher Salary Info
AVERAGE TEACHER SALARIES (A.R.S. §15-903.E, amended by Laws 2018, Ch. 285)
- Average salary of all teachers employed in FY 2019 (budget year) = $49,507
- Average salary of all teachers employed in FY 2018 (prior year) = $43,993
- Increase in average teacher salary from the prior year = $5,514
- Percentage increase = 13%
Comments on average salary calculation:
- The average salary of all teachers employed in FY 2018 & 2019 include Prop 301 Base and Performance Pay.
The Governing Board approved the following definition of a teacher to clarify “who receives base compensation from Prop 301 monies and be eligible to receive a salary increase as a teacher”:“Any person eligible to be included as a teacher on a district’s FTE count submitted with its annual financial report, whose salary was paid under Program Code 100, 200, 300, 500; and Function Code 1000 (Instruction).