Why Choose FUSD?
AZ Tax CTDS Code
If you have filled out and submitted an AZ Tax Credit Form for a Florence Unified School District student, or school, please note:
In accordance with Extracurricular Activity (ECA) Tax Credit Statute 43.1089, the Arizona Department of Revenue is now requiring taxpayers to report the school’s County Code, Type Code and District Code & site Number (CTDS) on their Arizona income tax return. In order to comply with this requirement, the attached letter has been prepared so that each site can provide this information when requested.
CLICK HERE for more information and to get the code you will need for your tax purposes.
Average Teacher Salary Info
AVERAGE TEACHER SALARIES (A.R.S. §15-903.E, amended by Laws 2018, Ch. 285)
- Average salary of all teachers employed in FY 2019 (budget year) = $49,507
- Average salary of all teachers employed in FY 2018 (prior year) = $43,993
- Increase in average teacher salary from the prior year = $5,514
- Percentage increase = 13%
Comments on average salary calculation:
- The average salary of all teachers employed in FY 2018 & 2019 include Prop 301 Base and Performance Pay.
The Governing Board approved the following definition of a teacher to clarify “who receives base compensation from Prop 301 monies and be eligible to receive a salary increase as a teacher”:“Any person eligible to be included as a teacher on a district’s FTE count submitted with its annual financial report, whose salary was paid under Program Code 100, 200, 300, 500; and Function Code 1000 (Instruction).