District News & Info
FREE Meals for Kids & Teens 0-18
Spend time with friends and enjoy meals at no cost while school is out. Open to ages 18 and younger. No application is needed.
Student-Athletes Represent FUSD At AIA Leadership Conference
To establish an inclusive and encouraging atmosphere for all members involved, we will empower students to develop as leaders.
New Governing Board Members
Florence Unified School District Governing Board elects new President & Vice-President
Free & Reduced Lunch Applications
You may want to fill out a free and reduce meal application as it could benefit you and your child in several ways.
First Aid & CPR Training
Check-out the schedule for the 2022-2023 year.
Out & About
Check out our Photo Galleries from Community & District events. Perhaps you'll see yourself!
E.S.S.E.R. Funds Allocations
Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief (ESSER) Funds
We Have An App For That
Stay connected while you're on the go
Average Teacher Salary Information
AVERAGE TEACHER SALARIES (A.R.S. §15-903.E, amended by Laws 2018, Ch. 285)
- Average salary of all teachers employed in FY 2021 (budget year) = $54,748
- Average salary of all teachers employed in FY 2020 (prior year) = $51,752
- Increase in average teacher salary from the prior year = $2,996
- Percentage increase = 5.8%
COMMENTS ON AVERAGE SALARY CALCULATION:
- The average salary of all teachers employed in FY 2019 & 2020 includes Prop 301 Base and Performance Pay.
The Governing Board approved the following definition of a teacher to clarify “who receives base compensation from Prop 301 monies and be eligible to receive a salary increase as a teacher”:“Any person eligible to be included as a teacher on a district’s FTE count submitted with its annual financial report, whose salary was paid under Program Code 100, 200, 300, 500; and Function Code 1000 (Instruction).
- Average salary of all teachers in FY 2018 = $43,993
- Total percentage increase in average teacher salary since FY 2018 = 24.4%