Announcements for Seniors & Parents
PBHS graduating class of 2022 seniors!
During this summer break it is your time to take senior photos for the yearbook. Schedule your summer appointment to go in the the studio today.
The first step of your senior journey is to have your portrait taken for the yearbook. The yearbook’s deadline for Senior pictures is September 4, 2021. In order to meet this deadline, we have partnered with Lou Coopey Photography in Mesa, AZ to take your yearbook photos. There are two options: one is free, the other is $40.00. Please read through this announcement completely for details then choose the option that works best for you. If you have questions, please e-mail Mr. Lopez at firstname.lastname@example.org
OPTION 1 ($40.00 deposit, $50.00 credit to account)
Schedule an appointment with Lou Coopey to have your photo taken at their Mesa studio located at 202 N Lindsay Rd, Mesa, AZ 85213 before September 1, 2021. Key Information about Option 1:
- A $40 deposit will be collected at the time of scheduling.
- This deposit, along with a $10 credit ($50.00 total) will be applied to each account to purchase portraits and services offered by Lou Coopey.
- Return your proof book within 30 days and receive a refund of your $40.00 deposit.
- After 30 days, the $10 complimentary credit will expire.
- The $40 remains on account and can be used for any senior portrait purchase.
- Visit www.loucoopey.com then click on the large red banner across the top to book your appointment.
To ensure the safety of all Seniors the following protocols are in place for the photo session:
- All procedures will be as contact-free as possible.
- The studio will be limiting the number of appointments per day to allow for social distancing.
- Face masks and hand sanitizer are recommended, but no required.
- Seniors will need to come dressed to impress (Collared shirt, tie, suit jacke, dress, and/or professional blouse).
- It is recommended that Seniors bring their own clothing. However, if necessary, the studio will provide loaner jackets, ties, and drapes as needed.
- The loaner cap and gown are sanitized on site in commercial dryers between appointments per CDC sanitation requirements.
- All studio services beyond the sitting (scheduling, ordering pictures, and paying fees) will be conducted online.
- Senior sessions will include 9-14 poses on a variety of backgrounds including Cap & Gown photos for graduation.
- All post-sitting contact will be done online (choosing the yearbook pose, ordering photos, and any additional payment.)
OPTION 2 ($0.00, free, cap & gown pictures may be taken if permitted)
Take your Senior yearbook photo on campus during School Picture Day.
Key Information about Option 2:
- A limited number of poses will be taken on the yearbook background only.
- Dates and Times for the on campus option will be announced.
- Students must be dressed to impress (collared shirt, tie, dress, and/or professional blouse) for their Senior Portrait.
For both options, students must follow the school dress code. Please dress to impress (collared shirt, tie, suit jacket, dress, and/or professional blouse). Clothing should not be transparent, to revealing, and must be free of logos/ signage/text. Head wear is not permitted (except in the case of religious or medical purposes).
CLICK HERE to view flyer for additional details