Florence Unified School District Athletic Event Protocols
- FACE COVERINGS ARE REQUIRED. If you can’t wear a face mask due to a medical reason, please stay home and watch the live stream on YouTube.
- We are allowing visiting fans in the game. However, all fans must have a Prelim-Ticket in order to purchase an entry ticket into the event. We will be sending the Prelim-Tickets to the visiting school’s Athletic Director at least 24 hours before the game. The Prelim-Tickets will be given to the FUSD student-athletes prior to the game as well. Two (2) tickets per athlete will be handed out.
- NO CONCESSION STAND. Each guest will be allowed to bring in a sealed, unopened, water bottle.
- NO LOCKER ROOMS. Please have your athletes dressed and ready to go. They will be able to use the restroom. Volleyball will have the side of bleachers to use for stretching, etc. And football will have normal access to the field for pregame warmups.
- Restrooms are available for fans.
- The seating in our gyms, and stadiums, will be set up to promote social distancing.
- Admission Fees: Adults - $6.00, Students - $4.00 (see below on purchase of an entry ticket)
- If you are not comfortable being at the game due to any of the reasons listed above, all fall sporting events played at Florence High School will streamed live on YouTube.
Florence Unified School District Athletic Event Game Day Admission Protocol
Each athlete, for both the home and away team, will be issued two (2) "Pre-Lim Tickets." Any persons wishing to purchase a game-day entry ticket MUST present a "Pre-Lim Ticket." Any person(s) without a "Pre-Lim Ticket" will not be allowed to purchase an entry ticket to that days event.