The Florence Unified School District Social Media pages are provided for the district community by the Florence Unified School District Public Relations and Marketing Department. We will update our pages as often as possible to share as much as we can about the district and the achievements of our students and staff, as well as other relevant district community information.
All posting of comments on our social media pages are at the discretion of the page administrators. Commenters are encouraged to submit comments and questions regarding posted topics. By participating in any of our social media pages, you agree to post comments that are polite, productive, and respectful of others. Any statements made on social media contrary to these principles may be removed by the district. Comments will be monitored, and inappropriate comments will be removed, including any comments that:
● Violate school rules or FUSD policy, intended to encourage others to violate school rules or district policy, intended to incite students, or cause a disruption of the school’s daily operations.
● Contain obscene or profane language, nude or offensive imagery, or sexual content.
● Promote commercial services or products.
● Promote illegal activity.
● Contain language threatening or defaming any person or people, organization, or ethnic or religious group.
● Support or oppose political candidates or ballot propositions (Political lobbying or actions that violate ARS 15-511).
● Contain or are spam, including but not limited to over posting (repeatedly posting the same comment or comments) and messages sent from fake accounts
● Link to other sites.
● Disclose confidential or personal information.
● Digress from the topic being discussed, or recognition of a student, employee, or community partner,
● Violate the legal ownership interest of another party, or infringe on copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property (references to somebody else’s work should contain a reference and, where possible, a link).
Please note that the comments expressed on the Florence Unified School District social media sites do not reflect the opinions and position of the Florence Unified School District or its employees. Florence Unified School District reserves the right to change these Rules of Engagement at any time without prior notification.
If you have any questions concerning the operation of this online moderated discussion site, or would like to report an inappropriate comment for us to review, send an email to email@example.com or call (520) 866-3500.
Please note, you can also receive email and phone text messages of our updates as they are posted through the settings of your personal social media accounts. Thank you for your partnership and support of Florence Unified School District.