Welcome to the International Baccalaureate at Florence High School. The International Baccalaureate (IB) is sponsored by the International Baccalaureate Organization in Cardiff, Wales, and Florence High School is authorized to deliver this program to the students of our district and the surrounding communities in Pinal County. IB is a comprehensive program, allowing students the opportunity for a full IB Diploma recognized throughout the world.
The International Baccalaureate curriculum starts first with the traits of a learner and allows students to follow any path for their futures:
This is but a tip of the IB program. Please contact me for further information:
Dawn Waggoner, IB coordinator
email@example.com | 520-866-3560 ext. 7028
IB Photo Gallery
Throughout my career, I have had the gifts of teaching challenges: various levels of English and Education (including graduate and online), AP English & Psychology, IB Librarian, IB English 11 HL. Now, I take on the role of the IB coordinator for Florence High School.
Please feel free to contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org or
520-866-3560 ext. 7028
- B.S. in English from Northern Arizona University
- Master’s in Secondary Education with emphasis on English
- Coursework for doctorate in Educational Administration from Walden University
- Coursework for doctorate in Psychology from Walden University
- Ed.S. in Educational Technology from Walden University