The Transportation Department includes two vehicle maintenance facilities used to maintain all district vehicles. FUSD drivers receive ongoing FMCSA and AZDPS applicable and relevant training, which exceeds Arizona minimum standards. All drivers must be a minimum of 18 years of age, possess a Commercial Driver's License, State Bus Driver Certificate, pass a physical performance test, and undergo random and annual drug testing.
Florence Unified School District is currently accepting applications for bus drivers to join our transportation team!
We are committed to providing safe, reliable and efficient transportation that aligns with school schedules, programming and educational needs.
We will be a model of excellence in Arizona student transportation.
FUSD Transportation Department commits to our five core values: Safety, Integrity, Excellence, Service and Relationships
- Safety First – Basing all our decisions on the safety of our students
- Integrity – Doing the right thing, even when no one is watching
- Excellence in All We Do – Giving our best every day
- Service Before Self – Placing others needs before ours
- Relationships – Build strong relationships with our students, parents and communities
Poston Butte Dispatch