Football Mission Statement
The mission of this football program is to foster the quest for excellence by creating an educational and competitive experience within an atmosphere of integrity and sportsmanship. Our goal is to develop individual and team potential by promoting high standards of competence, character, civility and citizenship. The football program exists for the sole purpose of supporting the overall school mission of creating an environment that promotes life-long learning and productive members of society. We want our athletes to learn everyday life skills as we help them through all of the obstacles that life may bring.
Our motto, “Break Out of the Box”, encourages the positive mind set of all our coaches and athletes in the program. We do not want to be defined by our past. We are not going to allow others to “put us in a box” of what they think or feel about us. We will not allow ourselves to think negatively or limit our own success by our past failures. We will break the stereotypes that society has for us and the negative thoughts we have about ourselves. We will break out of the box, by focusing on our core values and focusing on the things we can control in our lives.
To provide student athletes the opportunity to participate in a program that contributes to and reinforces the educational and athletic goals of the school.
1. To develop an understanding and appreciation of the place that sports occupies in our American culture and to develop sound educational attitudes towards them.
2. To make the athlete aware and grow in the appreciation of athletic competition and proper sportsmanship.
3. To serve as a focal point for the morale, spirit and loyalty of the students by providing a common meeting ground and enthusiasm that is shared by all.
4. To allow for the development of physical growth, mental alertness and emotional stability for all those who participate.
5. To provide the opportunity for the student-athlete to learn how to cope with successes and failures and to make decisions that affect themselves and members of their team
6. To learn to develop a positive work ethic that leads to a feeling of self-confidence and positive self-esteem.
- Hard-working - play with passion, give best effort in everything you do, beat expectations
- Selfless - help others, lead by giving, show unity, develop relationships
- Honest - trustworthy, be responsible, be someone to rely on, show integrity, be a man of your word
- Resilient - never give up attitude, succeed over failures, persevere
- Caring - respectful to others, treat others how you want to be treated, be loyal, be kind, be a great teammate and friend
- Positive – have a positive attitude, think positive thoughts, this affects those around you
- Accountable - hold one another accountable, say something when a teammate is doing something wrong
- Grateful – be thankful, show gratitude, make the most of your opportunities
E. Jeremy Beamon
Head Football Coach
San Tan Foothills High School
Assistant Coach contacts: Brian Thomas – email@example.com; Derrick Sainz – firstname.lastname@example.org; Elliot Wiens – email@example.com
Bobby Herrera – firstname.lastname@example.org; James Mckinley – email@example.com; Tom Joice – firstname.lastname@example.org
Patrick Ornelas – email@example.com; Jose Olvera – firstname.lastname@example.org