Student Records

  • The Student Records Department is responsible for maintaining cumulative records for students who have left the Florence Unified School District, providing school records to requesting schools and preparing transcript records.

    How to Request Transcript Records

    • Call, fax or email Student Records: 
    • Bring your identification and completed request form to
      • Central Registration
      • 29895 N Desert Willow Blvd, San Tan Valley, AZ 85143